In order not to have to run after the information about your trip, please provide yourself with this basic information. All the documents will be sent to us once the form is completed, to the address email@example.com, specifying the tracking number of your procedure, indicated in the confirmation email.
Documents required for an e-Visa India
All traditional information including :
- dates of stay (for outbound travel, only the actual date of arrival at Indian immigration counts)
- the airport or port of arrival (only 29 airports and 5 ports are concerned by this visa)
- a local contact (one of the hotels, tour operator, relative or other)
- places that travellers should visit
- information on travellers and their families (place of birth of your parents, spouse, etc.)
If people have travelled to India in the past, please bring their old visa number with you (optional). If you have lost it, please let us know.
Business travel only
- You will need to provide us with a photocopy of your business card.
- Invitation letter from the Indian company, translated into English and bearing the name and dates of stay of the traveller.
Conference travel only
- You will need to provide us with the invitation letter from the conference organiser, but also with its " political clearance"A document from the organiser proving that the event is politically cleared by the Indian authorities. See an example
Medical travel only
- You will need to provide us with the letter issued by the Indian hospital, written on the hospital's letterhead, specifying the type of treatment provided. If you are accompanying a patient, please provide the person's visa, nationality and date of birth.
Amaximum of two people can accompany a patient to India on this visa.
Humanitarian/Volunteer travel only
- You will need to provide us with a letter issued by the organisation, with letterhead.
These documents will be requested by email once the form has been completed and paid for. We will then put them in the correct format to minimise the risk of refusal, you can send them to us in the format of your choice. The documents only need to be legible, so that they can be compared with your manually entered data. Minors must provide the same documents as adults.